We offer health and safety support to small contractors. Can we help you?
Health and Safety support for contractors is different from the service for most fixed workplace clients. This service takes into account the nature of the work and the various locations in which it takes place. This package offers cost effective health and safety support for contractors to help with compliance with relevant health and safety legislation.
This will help to keep your workers safe and keep you out of trouble with the enforcement authorities. This package is ideal for the contractor who needs help with their CHAS, Safecontractor, EXOR, Constructionline, SMAS (or similar) accreditation.
Health and Safety Support for Contractors includes:
- Access to competent health and safety advice (Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999)
- A single point of contact for health and safety support
- Creation of a Health & Safety Policy to contain company information, roles, and responsibilities regarding health & safety, company rules, and procedures
- Policy updates (as required to keep your business compliant with changes in the company, and health and safety legislation)
- Health & Safety legislation support, which will ensure that you are kept up-to-date will all relevant law changes and that you can implement them effectively into your business
- Telephone and email support as required on Health & Safety matters
- A source of competent health and safety advice
- Creation of Generic Risk Assessments and Method Statements as appropriate
- Assistance with third party accreditation schemes (such as CHAS, SafeContractor, Constructionline, Achilles, EXOR, etc.) will be provided, by agreement
- Assistance with the submission of F10 documentation.
- Regular newsletters with health and safety information and articles
We also provide health and safety training for your workers, including asbestos awareness training, manual handling training, general health and safety training, supervisory training, etc.
For a cost effective solution to health & safety issues – call us on 01509 550023
Back to main Consultancy Services Page.