GP Practice Safety – retained health and safety service
GP Practice Safety – This service is designed to assist the Practice Manager and help not only to achieve health and safety compliance but also to provide a clear demonstration of compliance.
CQC inspections – The CQC will want to see evidence that practices are meeting health and safety standards during an inspection. We can help you prepare for this.
Keeping people Safe - This is a legal requirement, and we can help you to comply with the law and keep people from harm.
We work with you - We visit you, to discuss your issues, and provide a simple report, and we help you address any problems.
Testimonial for our GP Practice Safety services - It has been a pleasure to work with LRB Consulting. Following their visits, we are more confident with regards to health and safety in our workplace – for both staff, patients, and visitors. Their helpful and friendly approach has made a significant improvement to our documentation and has prepared us for external audits, for example, a CQC inspection.
Keleigh Atkin, Practice Manager
Our Retained Health and Safety Services for a GP Practice Surgery includes:
- Providing competent health and safety advice
- Providing a single point of contact through which you can access your health and safety support
- Carrying out a Health and Safety Compliance Audit of the Practice
- Generating a Health and Safety Improvement Plan for the Practice
- Updating the Compliance Audit and the Action Plan at appropriate intervals
- Carrying out a Fire Risk Assessment (FRA) for the Practice
- Creating a Fire Safety Improvement Plan for the Practice
- Updating the Fire Risk Assessment at appropriate intervals
- Assisting with the completion of General Risk Assessments relating to the operation of the Practice
- Visiting the Surgery an agreed number of times during the year to discuss and to progress health and safety issues
- Creating and maintaining a suitable, bespoke Health and Safety Policy
- Providing policy updates (as required to keep your surgery compliant with changes within the practice and in health and safety legislation)
- Providing telephone and email support as necessary on health and safety matters
- Providing regular newsletters, with relevant health and safety information and articles
- Offering places on relevant Health and Safety Training aimed at Practices and Practice Managers
The cost of this retained Health and Safety service varies with the size and nature of the GP Practice, but small surgeries would cost £130, plus VAT, per month – based on a two-year retained contract.