Your Health and Safety Policy Document
We work with you to create a bespoke and straightforward to use Health & Safety Policy for your business – even if you don’t subscribe to our retained health and safety services. The policy will be tailored to your business and will cover all of the key areas relating to your premises and operations. What’s more, we can provide the necessary documentation to go with it too!
Is the lack of a Health and Safety Policy proving a barrier to trade?
We can create one for you. All of the appropriate paperwork and forms are included with your Health and Safety Policy, such as an Accident Investigation form, an Inventory for hazardous substances and one for portable electrical equipment, etc. The Safety Policy is created in an electronic format and so can be very useful for sending on to third parties, such as during a tendering process.
The document will be tailored to your business and your activities and could be updated at any time to reflect changes in your business. We can help you through accreditation schemes (such as CHAS and SafeContractor) and various tendering processes by developing a health and safety policy for your business.
Looking to update your existing Health and Safety Policy Documentation?
If you already have a health and safety policy, but you are concerned it may be out of date, we can review and update your policy to give you peace of mind. We can provide the assistance and expertise to ensure that your policy and processes are compliant and up to date with all the latest changes to legislation and guidelines.
The law (Section 2(3) of the Health and Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974) requires a business with more than four employees to have a written Health and Safety Policy. Some smaller companies need a written Health and Safety Policy to satisfy the needs of their (potential) clients, such as through the tender process, etc.
The Health and Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974 (HSWA) Section 2(3) requires that anyone employing five or more persons must:
- Prepare a written statement of policy
- Set out their organisation and arrangements for implementing policy
- Revise and update the policy as necessary
- Bring the policy and arrangements to the attention of all employees
LRB Health and Safety provide a simple and common sense approach to developing a Health and Safety Policy that is relevant to your business.
The benefits of using LRB Health and Safety:
- Cost effective creation of a suitable Health & Safety Policy
- Compliance with relevant health and safety legislation
- Flexibility – the Health & Safety Policy can be amended and adapted when your organisation changes
- The Health & Safety Policy can be expanded upon, for example by the provision of handbooks to company car drivers
- The electronic version of the Health & Safety Policy can be made available to employees via your network or intranet
Why Choose LRB Health and Safety Solutions?
‘A good service at a fair price. Excellent background knowledge. LRB are keen to help and provides us with solutions to our problems’
(Rivendell Building Contractors Limited)