We can do health and safety technical writing for you. We have provided technical writing on a range of Health and Safety subjects for many years, including regular contributions to newsletters, journals, and books. We have worked with and helped many organisations in this important area.
Technical writing we deliver:
We can write various resources for you, your business, or your website. The kinds of things we can provide include:
- Training materials
- course overviews
- handout materials
- Fact sheets
- from short technical guides to extensive and comprehensive technical booklets
- documentation for distribution to clients /users of products & services
- Newsletter articles, etc.
- ad-hoc pieces for specific company publication requirements to regular articles for major health and safety publications
- topical health & safety themes
- blog posts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Question and Answer sessions
- Updates, rewrites and extensions of client’s existing technical health & safety documents (for hard copy or web-based publications)
The technical writing we provide can cover a wide variety of health and safety topics and specialist subjects. In the past, these have included:
- General Health and Safety
- Food Safety & Hygiene
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling
- COSHH – Hazardous Substances
- Chemical Safety
- Laboratory Safety
- Warehouse Safety
- Vehicle workshop safety
- Workplace Transport
- Working at Height
- Health and Safety Training
- … and many other subjects
We have the in-house expertise to assist you with a broad range of technical writing needs in health and safety, as well as fire safety and food hygiene. Our director, Michael Ellerby, has worked with large publishing organisations assisting with technical content, content creation, editorial work, etc. We are used to working against deadlines to create relevant materials of a high standard.
Call us to find out more on 01509 550023
Back to the main Consultancy Services Page.