Skip to content
Logistics Company Fined Over Falling Pallet
- Logistics company prosecuted after a driver was injured by a falling pallet.
- A risk assessment had been carried out, but not implemented.
- The firm was fined £22,000 plus costs.
Food Firm Fined After Worker Loses Fingers
- A food firm have been prosecuted after a worker was injured.
- An employee severed two fingers after coming into contact with unguarded machinery.
- The subsequent HSE investigation uncovered several health and safety failings.
- The firm was fined £40,000 plus costs.
Agricultural firm fined after machinery injury
- An agricultural firm have been fined after a 16-year-old on work experience suffered severe hand injuries after coming into contact with working machinery.
- The HSE found that no risk assessment had been carried out, and safe systems of work were not in place for the young worker’s time at the agricultural firm.
- They were fined £18,000 plus costs.