Health and Safety Consultants - Why Choose LRB?
With so many health and safety consultancies out there, why choose LRB?
Choose LRB: we are helpful, friendly, and professional. We are also on your side. Here are some of the things that make us stand out:
- We listen to you and we work with you
- We have an enviable depth of knowledge and experience
- We have industrial, commercial, education sector, and enforcement experience
- We work with you to help you solve your problems
- We have experience of work in educational sectors
- We deliver a service that meets the individual needs of your business
- We speak your language and avoid jargon
- We take a practical approach towards health and safety, giving you tangible results
- We develop an understanding of your business to find the most suitable way for you to manage your health and safety needs
- We help provide you with peace of mind
- We offer a range of packages and approaches to suit your needs and budget
- Safety matters!
Choose LRB – the table below offers a comparison between LRB Health and Safety Solutions and their competitors.
Aspects of Service Provision
LRB Heath and Safety Solutions
|Client Visits||The frequency of visits depends on the contract. They can be weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or annual. The frequency of visits is agreed to suit your needs and your purse.||Usually Annual visits. Often no personal service|
|Consultant allocation||We dedicate at least one consultant to each client, which helps to ensure continuity of advice.||Often not provided|
|Telephone helpline||General helpline, but with access to your dedicated consultant.||General helpline|
|H&S Policy||Although with many standard features, your Health and Safety Policy is tailored to you and your needs.||Usually standard|
|Policies and procedures||Written for you.||Standard policies only|
|Risk Assessments||Produced from site visits and discussions. Tailored to meet your needs.||Usually a rigid model or template. Often not provided|
|Health & Safety Improvement Plan||Following on from a comprehensive site visit and audit, the Health and Safety Improvement Plan is developed for you and discussed with you.||The report may contain a list of actions.|
|General H&S support||We will provide support and assistance for your issues, usually through one of your dedicated consultants.||Often generic in nature|
|Retained Contract period||Between one and three years||Usually 3 – 5 years|
|Fees||Fixed monthly fee. Unlimited support, with extra visits if required. Allows you to budget.||One monthly fee but no extras included|
|Flexibility||Extremely high.||Often relatively rigid|
Why choose LRB? Well, if you’re looking for Health and Safety Solutions, Safety Matters!
We list with several bodies, such as loughborough.co.uk