Fire Safety Training with LRB Consulting
Business Fire Safety – UK Courses & Training
The importance of Fire Safety in the Workplace has been highlighted by recent events in the UK. Fire can devastate a business, and so our fire safety services are important to you.
We have expert consultants and trainers to assist you with your fire safety needs. Current fire legislation requires that all staff at least receive basic fire training. Of course, each business’s needs and fire policies are different. Therefore, our fire safety training courses are tailored to your needs and circumstances so that you can get the full benefit of the training.
Our half-day Fire Safety Training course includes hands-on use of fire extinguishers, no previous experience is necessary. This course will help employers comply with fire safety legislature.
The main topics covered include:
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Actions to be taken in the event of a fire
- Fire Wardens’ Duties
- Location and correct use of firefighting equipment
- Emergency Procedures
Fire Safety training is a must for all organisations.
We all know why fire safety is important – it can devastate businesses as well as employees. Protect your staff, your premises and your business with some simple lessons learned through our excellent fire training course. If you need help to understand the importance of fire training, or you just want to talk to a fire consultant, then please get in touch.
Fire Safety Consultants & Consultancy Services
We offer Fire Safety Consulting, which means that we can carry out your Fire Risk Assessment, and deliver your fire safety training courses for you and your staff. A series of simple business fire safety steps can go a long way to protecting the premises, the employees, and the long-term future of the business. Businesses are increasingly being visited by Fire Officers, who want to see your Fire Safety Risk Assessments; they will also want to know who your ‘responsible person’ is.
We also offer additional fire safety courses, such as
- How to conduct a fire drill
- Fire Evacuation of Disabled Persons, including use of Evacuation Chairs
- Hot Work Permit Training
- Control of Contractors Training
- DSEAR Risk Assessments
What makes us different from other Fire Consultants?
We pride ourselves on being different from other fire consultancy providers. We have a wide range of expertise, but we also listen to what you say and what you want, and then we provide solutions that fit your business.
Our Fire Safety Consultants can:
- Carry out Fire Risk Assessments of your premises
- Create a Fire Safety Improvement Plan
- Develop emergency procedures
- Develop a Fire Safety Strategy document for your premises
- Provide suitable documentation for Fire Safety records
- Assist you and your responsible person with your Fire Safety duties
- Provide Fire Safety Training (including the use of Fire Extinguishers)
- Help you understand how the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety Order) 2005 applies to you and your premises
- Keep you compliant with the Fire Safety legislation
- Liaise with the Fire Authorities
Michael has a wealth of knowledge available. This has provided training courses which have given superb results and also consultancy services which have delivered high quality reports that have allowed me to save money. Good quality health and safety does pay for itself.
Brian Goulding, Health & Safety Manager, The Garden Centre Group