Health and safety support can be a major issue for the smaller organisation. They face the same health and safety problems as bigger ones, but often with fewer resources. Our small business support (health and safety) package provides the core health and safety elements in a cost-effective manner. We provide you with peace of mind for a reasonable monthly price. Managing health and safety within your business doesn’t have to be complicated, costly or time-consuming. In fact, with our help, it may be easier than you think.
Small Business Support (health and safety) includes:
- A dedicated Health and Safety Consultant (to act as a single point of contact)
- Assistance with your Competent Person requirements (Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999)
- Initial site assessment visit, assimilating information about the business
- Creation of bespoke Health and Safety Policy documentation
- Undertaking an annual Health and Safety compliance audit
- Creation of a Small Business Health and Safety Improvement Plan
- (Option to include Fire Risk Assessment within the package)
- Six-monthly (or annual) site visits to discuss and progress health and safety matters
- Health and safety advice and support
- Health and Safety Newsletter
Stay safe, no matter how small you are!
No matter what size you are, maintaining health and safety in the workplace is a legal requirement for all businesses. Many smaller companies do not have the know-how or the resources necessary to handle it themselves.
With smaller businesses, the effects of injury and loss are often greater (percentage wise) than for larger organisation. Our Small Business Support offers a cost-effective service to this problem.
- You get support and helping in getting peace of mind!
- You get a dedicated Health & Safety Consultant who will support you and get to work identifying and minimising the risks in your business.
- You get regular visits to your premises to review your policies, procedures and working practices to establish where you fall short of your legal obligations.
- You get a new Health & Safety Policy Document that is tailored to your requirements.
- You will get a Prioritised Safety Action Plan that lists what that needs to be done to meet your legal obligations.
- You get regular visits to your premises by you dedicated Consultant.
Good practice in health and safety makes good business sense.
By getting things right, you can:
- Protect your workers from the suffering caused by accidents and ill health
- Reduce absences and sick leave
- Retain staff
- Maintain your organisation’s reputation
- Boost productivity and profits
- Reduce your insurance premiums and legal costs
Alternatively, look at our Corporate Health and Safety Package
Back to the main Consultancy Services Page.