If you need a health and safety service but don’t want wish to sign up for a retained contract, then our ad hoc Health and Safety services are for you. We offer Health and Safety support on a “Pay as You Go” basis.
Within our team of health and safety consultants, we have a winning mix of experienced practitioners and specialists, with the result that we can offer professional support backed up with common sense. You could benefit from the use of our ad hoc Health and Safety Services. Below we have listed those for which we most commonly receive requests:
- Health and Safety Policy
- Fire Risk Assessments (FRA)
- Manual Handling Training and assessments
- Health and Safety Risk Assessments
- Accident and Incident Investigation
- Assistance with third-party Accreditation Schemes (CHAS, SafeContractor, Constructionline, SMAS, etc.)
- Site Safety Audits
- Bespoke Risk Assessments
- Safety Compliance Audits
- COSHH Assessment / Awareness Training
- DSEAR Risk Assessments
- Chemical handling awareness training
- Laboratory Safety
- Environmental Consultancy Services
- Food Safety/Food Hygiene Assessments and the creation of HACCPs, etc.
- Generic/Model Risk Assessments
- Occupational Safety and Health Management System
- Assistance with ISO9001 compliance
- Review of Permit to Work Systems
- Technical Writing
As part of our Ad Hoc Health and Safety services, there are also many Specialist Health and Safety Consultancy Services we can provide, including:
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessments
- Occupational Hygiene
- Interim Safety Management
- Working at Height
- GP Practices
- Manual Handling
- Fire Safety
- Food Hygiene
- Cafes, Restaurants, etc.
We are more than happy to provide our ad hoc health and safety services, but why not have a look at our retained services to see if there’s something with which we can assist in a more cost-effective way.