The course has been developed to simplify the interpretation of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 to enable a pain-free compliance.
Who should attend?
All of those involved in the management of design, construction, repair, maintenance, alterations and cleaning of a building or structure.
The training is delivered in a relaxed but informative manner allowing delegates to participate in group discussions and syndicate exercises
The course is of 1-day duration but can be amended to meet clients’ individual needs.
Please click here for details of other LRB Consulting courses.
On successful completion of the course the delegates, should as a minimum, be able to:
- Understand the requirements of the CDM 2015 Regs
- Identify when they apply
- Identify controls that would be deemed to be suitable
- Explain the personal legal responsibilities contained within the CDM 2015Regs
- Explain the role of the Principal Contractor
- Explain the role of the Principal Designer
- Describe the requirements of a suitable safety plan
- Describe the requirements of a suitable method statement and risk assessment
- Understand the legal responsibility and liabilities associated with contractors
- Understand the fundamental principles of the effective management of contractors
- Understand the importance and liabilities associated with the selection and recruitment of competent contractors