2 / 3 Day Course (dependent upon experience)
Call us on 01509 550023 for more information
This course provides a route to the “Professional Training Certificate”.
This qualification is ideal for anyone who has never delivered training before or for trainers who want to reinvigorate their skills. Candidates are assessed on their design and delivery of a short training session, which they are required to deliver to other members of the group.
Note: This course can be run in conjunction with another course (such as Manual Handling or Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 2) to give greater value.
This course will help you to:
- Understand your own role and responsibilities in relation to training
- Understand appropriate training and learning approaches in a specialist area
- Demonstrate your session planning skills
- Understand how to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners
- Understand the use of different assessment methods and the need for record keeping
Course Duration for new trainers – 3 days
Course Duration for trainers with relevant experience – 2 days
Cost – Please contact us for the cost, as it can vary due to experience and requirements.
Location – Public courses are usually run in, or around, Loughborough, Central London or Manchester. Bespoke courses are generally held at client site.
More Information – Register your interest and we will contact you to discuss your requirements and upcoming dates / venues