Health and Safety Package for Contractors
Health and safety support can be a challenging and confusing area for the smaller contractors (one-man bands upwards), which is why we offer this Contractor Support Support.
Many contractors face the same health and safety problems as companies, but often have fewer resources and fewer people to talk to within the business. This package provides the core health and safety elements for a smaller contractor in a user-friendly and cost-effective manner. We give you peace of mind for a reasonable monthly price. Managing health and safety within your business doesn’t have to be complicated, costly or time-consuming. In fact, with our help, it may be easier than you think.
As part of the Health and Safety support package for contractors, LRB Consulting will:
- Provide to competent Health and Safety advice (as required by Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999).
- Create a Health and Safety Policy which contains company information, roles and responsibilities regarding Health and Safety, company rules and procedures.
- Carry out policy updates, as required to keep your business compliant with changes in the business and health and safety legislation.
- Provide health and safety legislation support, which will ensure that you are kept up to date with all legislation changes and that you can implement them effectively into your business.
- Support you through telephone and email as required on health and safety matters.
- Provide a source of competent health and safety advice – you can use our name as your source of competent advice on your tender documents, etc.
- Create tailorable Risk Assessments and Method Statements to support your business operations
- Guide you through the process of third-party accreditation, such as
- Provide regular newsletters with health and safety information and articles.
Unless specified otherwise, this service does include site visits, audits, etc,
Stay safe, no matter how small you are!
No matter what size you are, maintaining health and safety in the workplace is a legal requirement for all businesses. Many smaller companies do not have the know-how or the resources necessary to handle it themselves.
With smaller contractors there is often a difficulty is getting over some of the common first hurdles. This is where we can help you:
- H&S Policy
- Risk Assessments
- Competent H&S advice
- Helping you through Accreditation
Our Contractor Support offers a cost-effective service to these issues.
- You get support and helping in getting peace of mind!
- You get a dedicated Health & Safety Consultant who will support you through the H&S minefield.
- You get a new Health & Safety Policy Document that is tailored to your requirements.
- You get telephone and email support when you need it
Good practice in health and safety makes good business sense.
By getting things right, you can:
- Protect your workers from the suffering caused by accidents and ill health
- Reduce absences and sick leave
- Retain staff
- Maintain your organisation’s reputation
- Get through the tender process
- Boost productivity and profits
- Reduce your insurance premiums and legal costs