Upcoming Health and Safety Training Courses
Fire Safety Awareness Training, (Closed course, Loughborough)
Health and Safety in the Workplace, Level 3 (3-day Closed course, November)
Safety Training need not be dull or boring. We involve delegates to ensure the content is interesting & relevant.
As an employer, you have an obligation to provide effective health and safety training to employees. As trainers, we strive to make it both enjoyable and pertinent. Health and Safety Training is an area of concern and interest to virtually all companies. LRB Consulting offers a broad range of training solutions, from bespoke, in-house training sessions through to open courses to which companies may send one or more delegates.
We provide training in most aspects of health and safety.
We provide training as a standalone item, or as part of an integrated Health and Safety Solution when coupled with other services such as the creation of a bespoke Health and Safety Policy, completion of site Risk Assessments and completion of Safety Compliance Audits.
We are ready, willing and able to provide cost-effective health and safety solutions for your needs.
Health and Safety Courses Available:
We run a wide variety of training courses. Some courses run more frequently than others, dependent on specialism and interest, so if there’s something you’re looking for, do get in touch. The courses we run include:
- Asbestos Awareness Training Course
- Appointed Persons Training
- Basic Principles of CDM Regulations
- Principles and Practice of Risk Assessment Training
- Manual Handling
- COSHH Risk Assessment
- Health and Safety in the Workplace – Level 2 (1 Day)
- Health & Safety for Supervisors – Level 3 (3 Day)
- Health & Safety for Directors
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Fire Safety Training Course
- Food Hygiene Training
- Warehouse Safety Training Course
- Environmental Awareness
- Laboratory Safety
- Chemical Safety in the Workplace
- Permit to Work System
- Safe Isolation of Plant and Machinery