Health and Safety Consultants
working across the UK
LRB Consulting Limited are professional, yet friendly, Health and Safety Consultants based in Loughborough, in the East Midlands. They are one of the UK’s best independent Health and Safety Consultants and have an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality health and safety consultancy services and training for businesses located throughout the country.
To us, safety Matters! While we appreciate that Health & Safety is vital to the well-being of your workforce and customers, we are aware that as a business owner or manager, it can feel like a minefield. We can help to take the confusion out of Health and Safety compliance, keep you up-to-date, and provide you with timely and pertinent advice.
We are there for you when you need support.
An established team of Health and Safety Consultants
As an employer, you have a legal responsibility to protect the health and safety of your employees and anyone affected by your activities. Our Health and Safety Services can help you reduce risk and improve the well-being of your employees, ensuring that your business is legally compliant. We take a pragmatic approach and add value to your organisation while helping to reduce costs.
Our team is big enough to cope and still small enough to care. Established in 2000, our Loughborough (Leicestershire) based team of experienced health and safety consultants offer a broad range of services. These include fire safety, food safety, and general Health and Safety Consultancy in addition to health and safety training, knowledge and expertise to a diverse range of clients across many industries.
We work with clients of various sizes all over the UK, including the East Midlands, London, and Manchester. We are pleased to service and support any size of organisation with their health and safety requirements from only a few employees in a start-up or small business to several thousand in large corporations, public institutions, Medical Practices, and educational establishments.
There are many health and safety consultants out there,so why choose LRB Consulting?
The culture and ethos of LRB Consulting Limited is to be: helpful, friendly, and professional
Here are some of the many qualities that make us stand out:
- We are large enough to cope and small enough to care!
- We offer a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant to work with you
- We have an excellent team of experienced consultants and provide great depth of knowledge
- We have industrial, commercial, education sector, and enforcement experience
- We work with you to help you solve your problems
- We deliver a service that meets the individual needs of your business
- We listen, we speak your language, and we avoid jargon
- We take a very practical approach towards health and safety, giving you tangible results
- We develop an understanding of your business to find the best solution for you
- We help provide you with peace of mind
- We offer a range of packages and approaches to suit your business needs and budget
- Safety Matters
For more reasons to choose LRB Consulting, take a look here,or to hear what our clients have said about us, click here!
- You get support and helping in getting peace of mind!
- You get a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant who will support you and get to work identifying and minimising the risks in your business.
- You get regular visits to your premises to review your policies, procedures and working practices to establish where you fall short of your legal obligations.
- You get a new Health & Safety Policy Document that is tailored to your requirements.
- You will get a Prioritised Safety Action Plan that lists what that needs to be done to meet your legal obligations.
- You get regular visits to your premises by a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant
I have worked with Michael on a number of occasions and am always impressed by his approach. Both friendly and knowledgeable, Michael demonstrates professionalism at all times.
Kate Field, Sah Sen Consulting
Our Director, Mike Ellerby
Working alongside, and leading, an excellent team of health and safety consultants is our Director, Michael Ellerby. He is a Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner and Chartered Chemist and appears on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR).
He uses his vast experience in consultancy and industry as a health and safety consultant for the benefit of our clients. As a respected Health and Safety Trainer with an International Reputation, Michael is in demand to deliver high-quality training at all levels, including delivery of Webinars, Seminars and international health and safety training. Michael carries out training and consultancy in the Middle East.