Four of the big-name supermarkets are pulling products from the shelves amid health and safety concerns. Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda and Morrisons stores across Stoke-on-Trent and North Staffordshire are all withdrawing items. Most of the products are being recalled due to undeclared ingredients, which could pose allergy risks, or mix-ups (such as pieces of plastic in the product).
- Asda’s – Liver and Bacon with Mash Meal
- Tesco – Turkish Inspired Tomato Seasoning
- Milarex – Oishi-mi Sushi Salmon Teriyaki and Nori
- Müller UK – selected Cadbury Dairy Milk Cheesecakes
- Asda – Fruit & Fibre cereal
- Morrisons – Fruit & Fibre cereal
Read more by following this link