Food Safety Level 2, a One Day course
There’s a growing need to make food safety training more relevant to specific business environments to increase their effectiveness. In line with this demand, our Food Safety Level 2 awards have been designed to address the food safety and hygiene needs of catering, manufacturing and retail sectors. Our Food Safety Level 2 course is really the entry-level course for those who are serious about food safety.
Select a course from the timetable below
This Food Safety Level qualification covers the following topics:
- Food safety and hygiene hazards
- Temperature control
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Food handling
- Principles of safe food storage
- Food premises and equipment
If required, we can run this as a bespoke course for your company, delivered at your premises.